IT’S A EATING DISORDER WHICH ARISE DUE TO ABNORMAL EATING HABIT OR DUE TO FEAR OF GETTING FAT.AN ANOREXIC PERSON IS NEAR TO 15% LESS THAN HIS OWN IDEAL WEIGHT.THE RESULT INLOSS OF APETITE AND UPSET IN DIGESTIVE SYSTEM AND WEAKNESS.THE REASON BEHIND IS TO LOOK SLIM, ATTRACTIVE, GENETIC FACTORS AND IMBALANCE IN CHEMICALS OF BRAIN.IT IS VERY HARD TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM WHICH USUALLY OCCURS IN WOMEN, TEENAGERS AND ADULT IN EARLY YEARS.IT IS AN DISORDER WHERE PEOPLE STARVE THEMSELVES.PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM ANOREXIA ARE VERY SKINY BUT ARE CONVINCED THAT THEY ARE OVERWEIGHT. FACTORS CAUSING:
Emotional factors such as stress, depression, and trauma may lead to a poor appetite. Controllable factors such as alcohol, cigarette, and drug use can result in poor appetite. As can an undetected illness, heavy metal poisoning, and nutritional deficiencies. To stimulate a poor appetite, the diet must be individualized to the tolerances of the patient. Undernourished people may lose their appetite at the sight of large amounts of food. So, frequent small meals are better tolerated with a gradual increase in the volume of food. Also, consider the appearance and aroma of the foods, in addition to whether the environment is conducive to eating.
Malnutrition is normally the result of inadequate food intake. Severe malnutrition causes notable - and sometimes permanent - damage and impairment to several of the body's vital organs, including the heart and kidneys. Specifically, these effects - which are also symptoms - can be any of the following:
• Unhealthy overall appearance (dry and thinning hair, dry skin, brittle nails)
• Loss of menstruation for women
• Low tolerance to cold
• Constipation and bloating
• Cardiovascular problems such as palpitations, chronically low blood pressure and heart rate, and in worst cases, total heart failure
• Kidney stones or kidney failure
• Weakened immune system
• Chemical imbalance in the brain often leading to depression
Loss of Appetite
IT’S A eating disorder which arise due to abnormal eating habits & due to fear of getting fat. An anorexic person is near to 15% less than his own ideal weight that was because of loss of appetite and upset in digestive system and weakness. The reason behind is to look slim, attractive, genetic factors and imbalance in chemicals of brain..It is very hard to overcome this problem which usually occurs in women, teenagers and adult in early years. It is a disorder where people starve themselves. People suffering from anorexia are very skinny but are convinced that they are overweight.
FOR ANOREXIA HOME REMEDIES
• Intake of oranges increases the apetite.they are effective and very good natural treatment for anorexia.
• Apple aids smooth digestion also strengthen the digestive system .
• Yoga & meditation also helps in it.
• intake a mixture of fine paste of 5 black pepper with honey in the morning empty stomach helps in it.
• using sour grapes helpful for patients suffering from anorexia .